For admission to B.Ed. Course, in session 2020-21 in various Teacher Training institutions in the State of Rajasthan, an entrance exam for selection of candidates i.e. Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET 2020) will be conducted by Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner in accordance with the following rules as approved by the Government of Rajasthan:
PTET 2020 Notification Realesed Date : 2 January 2020
Online Application Start Date For B.Ed.2 Year Course : 23 January 2020
Online Application Last Date B.Ed.2 Year Course: 6 March 2020
Online Application Start Date For B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. : 20 January 2020
Online Application Last Date For B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.: 2 March 2020
Admit Card Download From : 30 April 2020
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Exam Date: 10 May 2020
Result Declared : First Weak of June 2020
ऑनलाइन फॉर्म कैसे भरे
1.There will be a Pre-Teacher Education Test hereinafter called PTET 2020 for admission into B.Ed. Colleges of Rajasthan. On-Line Application Forms for the PTET 2020 are being invited by Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner. Candidates securing at least (For General Category) 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. The course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET 2020. However, Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Other Backward Classes(OBC), MBC as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply for admission. No relaxation in the minimum percentage (not even 1 mark) as required above will be given to any candidate.
2. Candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination (One sitting), even if they have cleared PG degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET 2020.
3. Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2020 subject to condition that they should have their result upto last date of online counseling registration and have Marks sheet of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidates should have registered themselves online and participated in online counseling. It is clarified that any other document in the shape of provisional certificate and/or newspapers cutting, result/marks-sheet obtained through internet etc., will not be acceptable, Any false information provided by the candidate while participating in the test/counseling regarding their result/percentage of marks obtained will result in depriving them from admission in B.Ed. Course and fee deposited by them will not be refunded.
4. Candidates of Other State (not bonafide residents of Rajasthan State) will be treated in General Caegory only. Out of the total number of seats faculty-wise, not exceeding 5% seats will be filled in by the candidates from Other State on the basis of overall merit, irrespective of the State to which the candidate belongs provided that merit of a candidate from outside Rajasthan is not less than the merit of the last candidate belonging to Rajasthan in a general category. The remaining seats will be available to the candidates who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan State.
You have to locate nearest E-mitra Center in your area.After that You have to pay 25 rupees (20/- for Application form submission and 5/- for exam fee submission). You can also fill online application form by yourself using official website that is given below
THE ON LINE APPLICATION FORM FEE OF Rs.500/- FOR PTET AND PRE B.A.B.Ed,/B.Sc.B.Ed. IS NONREFUNDABLE. THEREFORE, ONLY SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY WHO ARE ELIGIBLE AS PER RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS.
ARTS FACULTY TEACHING SUBJECT:-
1. DRAWING AND PAINTING, 2. CIVICS, 3. HOME SCIENCE, 4. ECONOMICS, 5. ENGLISH, 6. GEOGRAPHY, 7. HINDI, 8. HISTORY, 9. MATHEMATICS, 10. MUSIC, 11. RAJASTHANI, 12. SOCIAL STUDIES, 13. SANSKRIT, 14. URDU
1- You have graduated to select CIVICS TEACHING SUBJECT If one of the subjects is taught from the following I can only select CIVICS. Or not.
(i). POLITICAL SCIENCE
(ii). PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
2. To select SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHING SUBJECT, you can choose SOCIAL STUDIES only if you have read any two subjects from the following at the undergraduate level.
(ii). PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(iii). POLITICAL SCIENCE
SCIENCE FACULTY TEACHING SUBJECT:-
1. HOME SCIENCE, 2. ECONOMICS, 3. GEOGRAPHY, 4. MATHEMATICS, 5. ENGLISH, 6. BIOLOGY, 7. CHEMISTRY, 8. GENERAL SCIENCE
3. To select GENERAL SCIENCE TEACHING SUBJECT, you can choose GENERAL SCIENCE only if you have read any two subjects from the following at the undergraduate level.
1. Any one of the following topics with CHEMISTRY
The one who has done in BSC HOME SCIENCE should select only HOME SCIENCE, GENERAL SCIENCE in TEACHING SUBJECT.
The one who has done in BSC AGRICULTURE should select only GENERAL SCIENCE, BIOLOGY.
COMMERCE FACULTY TEACHING SUBJECT:-
Who graduated Have read the following topics.
1-BOOK KEEPING, 2- COMMERCE PRACTICE
|Subject Name||No. of Question||Max. Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)||50||150|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Vacancy released by the rajasthan govt, Computer teacher vacancy in rajasthan include third grade and second grade.Total vacancies are 14601 which include 10955 third grade and 3615 second grade